CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

How We Started on Personalized Newspaper

As mentioned in our first post, our lil home biz started way back in May 2005. It took up fine. However, in 2006, I have somewhat neglected the business not that I want to but my new position in the office is more hectic than before and at the same time I was preggy with my no 2 and it was a difficult pregnancy. Plus we had our other personal problems - maid etc.

Despite that, I still do what I like most as a hobby - to create and design using any computer softwares available in town. Of course, my sis which is the professional designer (with the certification and experience) guides me on certain more complicated tasks.

So, in September 2006, I came out with one new creation. I did this as my hubby's gift. Hubby was thrilled as he tore open the birthday wrapper. Of course he was expecting futsal shoes, but hey I gave him something more. It's what I called Personalized Newspaper.

Looking at Hubby's excitement to receive such gift, I thought "Hey, why don't I share it with others who might also need it..."

So, here it is, C.M.O.G's very own Personalized Newspaper / Personalized Newsletter, whichever way you want to call it.

You perhaps want to see the eyes of your loved ones gleaming with joy once they receive this unique yet affordable gift...just like my Hubby's.

Oh, on the business, we plan to work all out for it now that most of our domestic problems are rectified. So, do visit us to see more of our promotions and latest projects:)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment