CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

Anniversary Newspaper

Hello, hello..

As promised, here is our brand new type of newspaper, which is The Anniversary Bulletin! Now u don't have to scratch your head, or pull your hair, or crack your head, or having sleepless nights, just thinking about getting the right anniversary gift for your other half..or for that special couple you know of.

Get an anniversary newspaper instead!


Our first try is for the couple Lita and Saiful's 7th Anniversary. It's just so happen that they are willing to wait (coz seriously it takes time for me to come out with a new template). Here is the feedback that I got from Lita:-

"Dear Rafiqah, i just received it yesterday.I love it, and so was my hubby. Senyum sampai ke telinga..."

-Thanks Lita for patiently waiting for the newspaper-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Salam Rafiqah..that was 2 years agoo...
I shared ur blog in my fb..hopefully this year i can order another one too.

Post a Comment